Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Creative Industries Work Placement - BLOG 4

Creative Industries Work Placement

BLOG 4

Monday morning check of the contract, and then text the entertainments manager to double check details including times and set up etc. Also, then I planned the route to make sure we are there in time etc (Bournemouth). We’d not been to this holiday park before so it was important to check all details.
The venue was very small so we decided to use monitors as out-sound instead of our full pa. The stage was very small and it was a bit of a squeeze – all 5 of us could fit but unfortunately there was no room for my congas so we removed the songs I use them for from the set, and  I simply performed other percussion along with my vocals. We had to adapt at this venue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.