My Name's Lisa-Marie. I am a professional vocalist who has been performing
in the Live music circuit for over 12 years. In the height of their careers i
had the pleasure of working as an artiste in my own right with Will Young, Blue,
Lemar, and G4 to name a few. My performance with Blue was to a crowd of 20'000
but the biggest was probably with G4 to 40'000.
I now front the UK's Hottest Blondie Tribute Band 'Atomic Blondie' which I've been doing for over 8
years, and also front S.wales premier Party Band 'Renaissance'. I'm also
percussionist and backing vocalist in 'the worlds' no.1 Dire Straits Tribute
Band 'Money For Nothing'. We travel all over the world performing - in all types
of venues - from this weekend a Theatre in Farnham, last weekend Haven in
Minehead and the weekend before a outdoor Theatre in India! I also do all PR and
Co-Run all 3 Bands. I'm also a Supporting Artiste in programmes including Pobol
Y Cwm, Casualty, Gwaith Cartref and Ruth Jones' New Comedy on Sky1 'Stella' (to be aired
Jan '12).
This BLOG is dedicated to the FD which i'm now doing. I hope the Foundatation Degree in Music Industry Entrepreneurship course @ The Atrium, will give me Credits and 'something to show' for the work I've already done in my career, and advance my knowledge and ability to further my career even more.
I also hope it may open-up the possibilities of me helping others get into
the Industry with possibility of me getting into Management, plus the possibility
to teach in the future which also appeals greatly to me. I also look forward to
the 'networking' side of things working alongside other FD Music Industry students
on the course.
I'm very much looking forward to doing the FD @ The Atrium, and look
forward to working with everyone else on the course :)
Please drop by and Click our 'LIKE' button;
www.facebook.com/atomicblondietributebanduk
www.atomicblondie.co.uk
www.money-for-nothing.co.uk
www.renaissanceband.co.uk
Or a page on me: www.myspace.com/lisamarieonline
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.